Friday, May 25, 2012

My Blog Post was Awarded A Featured Blog Post ~ Passport Books for Homeschool Geography

My blog over at Homeschool blogger got selected as this weeks featured, "Blog Post Award" on a post that I did awhile back. Pretty much everything you see on this blog is the same as what you will see over there.

I sometimes wonder why I keep my other blog  going. Then I realize how many people I have met -so many wonderful homeschool bloggers. I have found such great ideals surfing the blogs over there also.

I just have a hard time doing some of the things that I do on the other site.

How fun to have a post on your blog noticed like that.

Have a blessed day

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Girl :)
    you deserve the award :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP