Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgivukkah

Happy Thanksgivukkah or maybe I should say Happy Hanukkahgiving! It's hard to believe that Hanukkah falls on Thanksgiving this year. The amazing thing is that this is very unusual as this double holiday will not happen again for over another 70,000 years. Yep, it's a once in a life time event.

It's kinda fun reading all the crazy stuff out there like stuffing a turkey with latkes. The ideals go on an on. I not sure whether to make my sweet potato casserole or deep-fried donuts. I am sure I will manage both some how. 

Have a blessed holiday whether you are just celebrating Thanksgiving or Hanukkahgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP