Thursday, April 24, 2014

It's Done

My Bug has waited almost 2 years for me to complete her crochet blanket. I just haven't had the time to do it. Finally a dear friend offered to finish it up for me. This friend is the one who taught me how to crochet. I am so thankful for her offer! Thank you Terri!
 She did the last three rows of colors for me. She also added in the ruffled edges and the pink tassels. I wouldn't of thought of adding that as a final touch.

This is my second blanket that I have done. The problem is that I don't remember how to start a blanket due to the fact that it has been so long since I began one.
Bug loves it. It's soft and has all of her favorite colors. It's a main stay with her pile of blankets that she covers up with at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP