Monday, July 14, 2014

The Classroom is a Big Mess!

Usually by this time I have already cleaned out all of last years school work. It just keeps piling up. I can't even blame the kids this time as it's all my mess. Well maybe not all because I see the markers and a few of the kids stuff on the table
The good thing is that I have all of our curriculum for next year that is just piling up on the shelves. Life has been busy and I haven't even started planning for next school year! The bad thing is that I don't even know where to start this year! Actually, I do it's just a matter of sitting down and doing it. It's just that I need to find the time to do it in our crazy busy life. 
Then of course I had to do the unthinkable and pull everything out of the classroom! It had to be done.
Do you ever feel overwhelmed. I do this year. I know it will all work out in the end. I just am a bit of an organized freak when it comes to things that pertain our homeschool. I have a month to go till the school year begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP