Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Becoming Bea by Leslie Gould Book Review


Beatrice Zook knows God wants her to learn patience toward others. When assisting a family overwhelmed by triplets proves surprisingly successful, her confidence in dealing with others, both young and old, grows.

One person she'll never be able to find peace with though is Ben Rupp. They've known each other forever, and Ben understands precisely how to antagonize her. What neither she nor Ben will admit is that beneath all their bickering, attraction awaits. When friends decide to try and bring the couple together, will the pair be able to find true love? Or will they damage their relationship beyond repair?


My Thoughts:

What a fun bunch of characters within the pages of this story. I loved all the different issues that was going on within the all the characters besides the two main characters. 

I loved Bea’s spirit and spunk that she brings to the story. Ben is just as fun and stands as a unique man among the Amish. That is what makes Bea and Ben made for one another with their love of words and books. I also enjoyed how Ben and Bea's knew how to rattle one another. There was a lot of conflict there and it was interesting to see them change and let go of pride and anger with one another. They both need to grow up and let go of themselves to let God work in their hearts. They both just blossom and matured during many of these conflicts that come their way.

The story was a bit slow at times with the day to day activities of caring for the babies and one another. In the end the story was very satisfying despite the drudge of the day to day activities.

I would recommend this book as it was a wonderful story that I didn’t want it to end.

Find out more about Becoming Bea.

Find Leslie online: website, Facebook, Twitter

Litfuse Publicity Group has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book. In no way was I asked to give a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP