Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Plush Bible Collection Review NIV



The Plush Bible Collection, NIV has the same convenient size and readability as the incredibly popular NIV Thinline Bible---now in fun and furry designs for kids and teens. Features include the words of Christ in red, an easy-to-read font size, and measures less than one inch thick.

My Thoughts:

This Bible is a fun design for a special girl in your life or even for yourself! I like that under the plush that it has a hardback cover. The cover is very appealing with the leopard pink sparkling fabric and so soft.

Now for what really matters is the context inside the Bible! I’m not reviewing the word of God as its perfect so I am just pointing out some of the features in this particular Bible. This is a NIV Thinline version which is nice to carry with you when you are on the go. It’s considered standard print size-a bit small for me. The words of our Savior Jesus are printed in red. When opened up to be read the Bible lays out nicely flat. It doesn’t contain any commentary on the bottom. However there are a few foot notes on certain parts.

Over all a nice design that will appeal to girls. I plan on gifting this to my daughter for Hanukkah. It will be greatly loved and treasured for years to come from my 12 year old daughter.

Disclosure of Material Connection: BookLook Bloggers-Thomas Nelson Publishers provided me this Book free as part of their book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have or my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP