Thursday, March 26, 2015

Dodge-ball Camp

Dodge-ball camp how fun does that sound. It brought back memories of playing dodge-ball when I was a kid.

During Spring break Little Man got a chance to play dodge-ball for a full week. It made me tired just watching him play it.
He had a lot of fun with a group of 20+ kids. I only remember one way to play dodge-ball. Little Man learned over ten ways to play dodge-ball. 
Sweet little Bug wasn't interested in playing dodge-ball but she did enjoy watching her brother play dodge-ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP