Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Another Random Picture

When mom leaves the classroom I now know what happens. The proof is on the camera. 
 We were enjoying a snack of popcorn as the kids were being delightfully good and completing their school work in a timely manner.
Of course, with popcorn you always need more to drink.
Now, I know what happens when I leave the camera in the classroom to go get a drink. My son always the clown has to be the entertainment.I wonder what he does every time I step away for a minute?

Have you ever wondered what really happens in your school when mom steps away briefly. When I came downstairs I had perfect angels doing their school work. It wasn't until a few days later that I discovered what really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP