Wednesday, June 3, 2015

New Beehive

Two weeks ago we picked up a new beehive. It came as a nuc. This is replacing the one we lost this winter.


It was my turn to name the beehive. I choose to call it Chai. Which is a Hebrew word that basically means life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chai_%28symbol%29
A common Jewish saying is “l’chaim!,” which means, “to life!.” It is said at many celebrations in anticipation of all the good things to come. I hope and pray that it does have a good life and lasted more than a season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP