Monday, July 20, 2015

Favorite Foods ~ July Blogging Challenge 20

Today is Day 20 in the July Blogging Challenge. Today's topic is favorite foods. I have lots of favorite foods and it's always changing due to what catches my taste buds.

Some of my favorites that has stood the test of time is:
1. Pepper Steak with lots of rice.
2.  A nice well done steak with A-1.
3. Asparagus 
4. Potato cheese and broccoli soup.

Some things that I have been liking lately.
1. Gaucamole
2. Strawberries and blueberries in vanilla yogurt.
3. Tacos with all the works
4. Challah bread made into french toast.

I am hungry now and I just had lunch less than an hour ago!

What are some of your favorite foods?
 grab button for July Blogging Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP