Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Amazingly Beautiful Body Moisturizer & Revitalizer Review

Recently, I have been using Amazingly Beautiful Body Moisturizer & Revitalizer from Trusted Health Products.
http://www.trustedhealthproducts.com/amazingly-beautiful-body/

Trusted Health Products was founded in 2001 by Ray Spotts who created a chemical free toothpaste. This was the beginning of Trusted Health Products. They have added many personal care, skin care, and nutrition products since that time. All of their products are 100% pure nature made ingredients the way God intended them to be.
That's 14 years in business and an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Just as impressive was the way the product came packaged. Trusted Health Products makes an impressive first impression that is beautifully put together. Wrapped in purple tissue paper and sealed nicely with purple bow.  
Also, inside was an inspirational card that starts out, “You are amazingly beautiful”.

It comes in a 100 ml glass amber bottle. This helps keep the purity of the product from being effected by UV light. The bottle includes a drop by drop applicator which helps control the amount of liquid being dispensed. It also has a screw on lid.
The best part is that you can pronounce the names as Trusted Health Products uses no preservatives, parabens, GMOs, or synthetic, alcohol, dyes, fragrances, or artificial ingredients.  They are not cooked and are processed by the cold-press method. Which is what you want in a product as the integrity of the product is in tack and in the original form.

The ingredients are simple: 100% Pure Botanical oils of orange, almond, lime, lemon, olive and avocado oil.

Application of Amazingly Beautiful Body Moisturizer & Revitalizer is you apply the moisturizer all over your body gently not rubbing it in all the way. You apply once a day. It is recommended right after the shower. If you have an area that needs a little extra TLC then you can apply 2-3 times daily. A little does actually go along way. At first your skin may absorb more until your skin is hydrated.

My Thoughts:

The first word that comes to mind is-Impressive! It smells heavenly and it doesn’t feel greasy on your skin. It absorbs nicely. When you first use it if you’re not use to using essential oils on your skin then it may take a week or so getting use to the feel of it. It worked on my dry skin. I have one troubled psoriasis spot on my ankle. I applied 3 times a day for a week and the results have been-Impressive!

I love that I am not applying harmful chemicals on my skin and that it is 100% natural. I hate to admit it but, I tend to be a lotion freak and have way more than I would like to admit too! 

What makes Amazingly Beautiful Body Moisturizer & Revitalizer different than the other products that I have used? 

It absorbed quickly and didn’t leave a greasy or oily residue. Cost is actually not outrageous as some similar products. Some interesting information that I found from the website that I want to share:

Amazingly Beautiful’s 100% pure live ingredients are the perfect living “foods” that your skin cells need in order to be fed the nutrients they need to stay clean, moisturized and revitalized on a daily basis.
Decreases the appearance of spider veins and blemishes
Smooth the appearance of rough and scaly areas
Reduces the appearance of age spots, discoloration and sun spots
Firms and tones skin’s appearance
Skin feels clean and conditioned
Can use as an underarm deodorant



I look forward to exploring other products from Trusted Health Products in the future. I would highly recommend them. Don’t just take my word for it. Stop by and see for yourself.

Their products come with a 100% Money Back Guarantee. All you do is return the unused portion, no questions asked, and they will refund 100% of the purchase price. Not too many companies will stand behind their product like that. 


Social Media:

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/TrustedHealthProduct

This has been provided to me free of charge and in no way was I asked to give a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.






1 comment:

  1. It is worth it to get one of their products just for that card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP