Friday, January 8, 2016

Cute Emergency by Tony Heally Book Review




 http://images.randomhouse.com/cover/9781101904626?height=450&alt=no_cover_b4b.gif


Puppies in sunglasses.  Sleeping kittens.  A hedgehog in a teacup.
 
If the thought of animals in adorable situations makes you feel just a little bit happier, then Cute Emergency is the book for you.  Based on the popular Twitter feed, it is the antidote to all of life's little annoyances. Not even the coldest curmudgeon could stay frazzled when faced with the heart-melting animals and witty captions contained in these pages.  So fulfill your recommended daily allowance of cuteness and let furry creatures come to your rescue!

My Thoughts:

What can I say I like animals and sometimes you just need book that makes you smile and giggle a little. I knew it would be a hit with both of my kids. My daughter with special needs loves it and it has been read and looked over a lot by her.

This is a paperback book that smaller and easy to fit in a purse or small back. The book is also well constructed. The pages are glossy and very thick. The photographs are full color and are a high quality. Each page has a caption on it. As far as ages for this book it’s for all ages and is also appropriate for any age.

Most of the animals are dogs and cats. They also have piglets, hedgehog, and a few other animals.

This would make a great gift and it does make you smile when you are having a bad day. It’s worked wonders on my family.

Disclosure of Material Connection: BookLook Bloggers-Thomas Nelson Publishers provided me this Book free as part of their book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have or my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP