Tuesday, May 3, 2016

An Exciting Upcoming Review with Forbrain

I am really excited about an upcoming review. Bug's therapist from Heartspring is requesting that we bring it every week to therapy so she can work with her with it. Her therapist is intrigued with Forbrain.

I'm just as excited to work with Bug with Forbrain. Forbrain has been extremely generous with The Old School House Crew team. A lot of excitement with this unique review. 

I want to shout out how grateful I am for this opportunity to review Forbrain.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP