Wednesday, June 29, 2016

God Bless America A Patriotic Coloring Book -Review

Image 1


About God Bless America

Return to simple pleasures and simpler times.

Enter the pages of this coloring book for adults, and you will find a peaceful way to reflect on what makes America a truly amazing country: our values of equality, opportunity, faith, family, character, generosity, justice, and perseverance. Each coloring page features an original design from one of nine different artists, illustrating an inspirational quote from one of the Founding Fathers, an historic document, a patriotic hymn, or another of America’s heroes.

Slow down, quiet the noise, and express creativity as you color your way through history.

So grab your colored pencils or markers, find a comfortable spot to relax, and spend some time celebrating America. To help set the perfect patriotic mood, a link to the “Coloring America” playlist is included inside.
God Bless America includes illustrations from nine artists, offering a variety of styles to suit the tastes of a wide audience. Featured illustrators include Holly Camp, Christina J. Culver, Deborah Gregg, Katherine Howe, Bridget Hurley, Joseph Marsh, Jennifer Tucker, Melinda B. Shiflet, and Lisa Shirk.

My Thoughts

I love adult coloring books just as much as my kids do. I love being able to sit down with my 10 and 13 year old and color with them. My 10 year old son has pretty much claimed several pages for his self to color!

God Bless America a Patriotic Coloring Book has 80 pages. The pages are printed on a heavy white paper. The pages have printing on one side and historical information on the other side about the page. The pages are smooth and not bumpy. Each page is perforated and come out easily for framing, laminating, or just for coloring. 

Each page has either a famous quote, patriotic song from many different American eras in history. Some of the pictures are busier than others and many different styles of drawings to color. There are places, monuments, symbols, and just a plethora of choices to choose from.

You can use many type of medians like markers, coloring pencils, and crayons. I didn’t have any bleed through on what I used. 

As a homeschool mom I really appreciate the historical information about the pictures and what they represent. This was unique feature in a coloring book. I would recommend this lovely coloring book.

 I received a free copy of this product from Blogging for Books- Waterbrook in exchange for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. All opinions I have expressed are my own or those of my family. I am disclosing this information accordance with the FTC Regulations.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP