Friday, August 26, 2016

2016-2017 Curriculum


 We are gearing up to start another school year this next week. I am so ready to begin a school year that doesn't involve being in the midst of moving twice in a short period. 

We still have a few things we are going to finish up this year that I had to carry over.

Bug is almost 14 and going into 8th grade. Granted with her learning disabilities she is no where near her grade level academically. She doesn't do a full load like her brother does.

Little man is in 10 and going into 5th grade. He has a full schedule this coming year. 

I still have until the end of this year with the TOS Crew. I plan on continuing the following year at this point. Reviews have a tendency to make a planned schedule go on the side lines.


Bug: 

Christian Light Language Arts 
English on a Roll


Little Man:

Writers in Residence you can read my review here.

Both kids will do:

IEW Poetry you can read my review here.
Word of the Day


Bug:

New American Cursive

Little Man:

Calligraphy and work on his cursive.

Both kids will do:
 
Copywork from Homeschool Copywork you can read my review on it here.


Bug:

Pathway Readers 
Christian Light Readers

I don't do any of the workbooks with her just the books.

Little Man:

Will be reading a lot of books this year!


Both kids will do:

Teaching Textbooks
CTC Math you can read my latest review here.
Math Facts

Little Man:

Will continue to work on Math U See Delta. You can read my review here.



Both kids will do:

We read through the Bible year around.
Memory Verses to hide God's word in our heart.

Bug:

A Girl After God's Own Heart
Journey of the Heart
Brave Girls

Little Man:.

Veritas Press Bible you can read my review here. .
Jeff McLean: His Courtship





Both kids will do:

Veritas Press-Bug will just watch the videos.


Both kids will do:

Passport to the World.
Map work



Both kids will do:

Apologia Astronomy
A have a few other fun science books we are going to work on.

Little Man:

He is going to finish up Science Shepherd. You can read my review here.



Both kids will do:

ArtAchieve you can read my review here. I'm planning on buying another level later in the year.

Bug:

Notgrass Learn to Draw the Psalms

Little Man:

LifePac Drawing


 Bug:

4-H-Entomology, Beekeeping, Photography, Arts and Crafts, and Food and Nutrition.

Horse Therapy

Little Man:

4-H Photography, Rocketry, Arts and Crafts, and Food and Nutrition.

Tae Kwon Do 

Kid Coder Web Designer

Typing

Fundamentals of Photography

Hebrew

Spanish


I pray that you have a blessed school year.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP