Monday, October 31, 2016

The Beginner’s Bible Holy Bible KJV



Ready for your first “real” Bible? Great! The print is easy to read and The Beginner’s Bible art is fun and will help you better understand the stories in the Bible.

Features include:
  • Presentation page so you can make this Bible your own.
  • Complete text of the King James Version (KJV) of the Bible.
  • Large print (11.5-point) type is easy to read.
  • 20 full-color pages of The Beginner’s Bible illustrations help you better understand the stories.
  • 66 book introductions and outlines explain who wrote each book of the Bible and what you will discover as you read.
  • Concordance will help you when you come to a word you don’t know.
  • Brand new vibrant, three-dimensional art.
My Thoughts:

The Beginner’s Bible was my kids first Bible. I was delighted to see a version for older kids.

This is the King James Version and it’s also available in other versions. Not to mention a lot of other resources now. This particularly Bible is for around ages 6-10.

The font is larger and nice for easy reading. The Bible is a hardcover that measures 8.75”x5.63” for easy carry around. There are 1,792 pages. The pages are thick and great for kids.

Each book of the Bible has an easy to understand introduction of the Bible. Each book of the Bible also has an outline that gives you a preview of the book. There are 20 full colored illustrations.
At the end of the Bible there is a nice Dictionary to help with hard to understand words.

Also a “150 Famous Bible Stories” that starts from Genesis to Revelations. This is a nice feature to help kids find stories that they may already be familiar with. Also a nice reading plan.

Overall, this is a nice Bible for young kids who have better reading skills. I like the KJV but, it could be a bit more challenging for some kids.

I received a free copy of this product from
BookLook Bloggers in exchange for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. All opinions I have expressed are my own or those of my family. I am disclosing this information accordance with the FTC Regulations.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP