Monday, October 31, 2016

The Beginner’s Bible Holy Bible NIrV Review



Ready for your first “real” Bible? Great! The print is easy to read and The Beginner’s Bible art is fun and will help you better understand the stories in the Bible.

Features include:
  • Presentation page so you can make this Bible your own.
  • Complete text of the New International Reader’s Version (NIrV) of the Bible.
  • Large print (11.5-point) type is easy to read.
  • 20 full-color pages of The Beginner’s Bible illustrations help you better understand the stories.
  • 66 book introductions and outlines explain who wrote each book of the Bible and what you will discover as you read.
  • Concordance will help you when you come to a word you don’t know.
  • Brand new vibrant, three-dimensional art.
My Thoughts:

The Beginner’s Bible was my kids first Bible. I was delighted to see a version for older kids.

This is the New International Reader’s Version and it’s also available in other versions. Not to mention a lot of other resources available now. This particularly Bible is for around ages 6-10.

There is a presentation page for personalizing the Bible for someone special in your life. The font is around 12. This is a nice font for kids reading. The is a hardcover Bible that measures 8.75”x5.63”. Nice size to fit in a backpack for easy carry around. There are 2,048 pages. The pages are thick and great for kids.

Each book of the Bible has an easy to understand introduction of the Bible. Each book of the Bible also has an outline that gives you a preview of the book. There are 20 full colored illustrations.

At the end of the Bible there is a nice Dictionary to help with hard to understand words.

Also a “150 Famous Bible Stories” that starts from Genesis to Revelations. This is a nice feature to help kids find stories that they may already be familiar with. Also a nice reading plan is included.

Overall, this is a nice Bible for young kids. The NIrV isn’t my favorite version but, I do think that it is a good start for some kids. What is important is that they understand God’s words in a way that will affect them.

I received a free copy of this product from BookLook Bloggers in exchange for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. All opinions I have expressed are my own or those of my family. I am disclosing this information accordance with the FTC Regulations.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP