Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Thank You, God. for Grandpa by Amy Parker Book Review




Thank You, God, for Grandpas,For Pops and Papas too,For Granddads, Gramps, and Grandpappies— They’re great, grand gifts from You!

No matter what you call him, there is nothing like the love between a grandpa and his grandchild! With whimsical rhymes and charming illustrations, Thank You, God, for Grandpa encourages little ones to treasure God’s special gift of grandfathers.

Grandpas and their grandchildren alike will love this heartwarming story that celebrates their sweet relationship.

Amy Parker’s children’s books have sold more than 800,000 copies, including two Christian Retailing’s Best award-winning books and the bestselling A Night Night Prayer. She lives outside Nashville with her husband and two children.

My Thoughts:

This is the first book in this series of books that I have read. Oh my, this is an adorable book.

This is a board book with around 20 pages. It’s a perfect size for little hands to page through the pictures. The illustrations are done by Rosalinda Knightly. The pages are colorful and so much to discover on each page within the pictures. The illustrations will capture the imagination looking at all the details. There are varies animals and plants throughout the book.

The story is about two young gorillas going to spend the day with grandpa. Grandpa starts out giving them both big hugs. Grandpa teaches them all kinds of things. Granpa’s know how to do everything-right! He takes them fishing tells them stories when he was growing up, plays softball, spoils them with sweets, and even knows how to catch fireflies. The best and most important thing Grandpa does is teaches them how to pray and teaches the grandkids about Jesus.

What a sweet book that I would recommend.

I received a free copy of this product from BookLook Bloggers in exchange for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. All opinions I have expressed are my own or those of my family. I am disclosing this information accordance with the FTC Regulations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP