Thursday, April 13, 2017

KJV, Thinline Bible, Compact, Imitation Leather, Burgundy, Red Letter Edition Bible Review



Designed to be a convenient Bible for reading and travel, the KJV Compact Thinline Bible features the timeless beauty of the trustworthy King James translation. The KJV Compact Thinline Bible easily fits in purses, backpacks, or glove compartments. This easy-to-carry Bible comes with features that will enhance your reading experience, including an all-new typesetting in the elegant and readable Thomas Nelson KJV Font, double ribbon markers, full-color maps, and the words of Christ in red.

Features Include:
  • Beautiful new Thomas Nelson KJV Font
  • Words of Christ in red
  • Full-color maps
  • Gilded page edges
  • Double ribbon markers
My Thoughts:

I like being able to carry a Bible with on me. As much as we are on the go, I like being able to pull out a Bible in my backpack or purse.

This is a nice looking Bible. With a beautiful Leathersoft cover, which I assume is an imitation leather. The cover is a two-tone color in rick burgundy and dark brown. It’s very classy for both men and women. The cover has a nice soft feel to it. 

The Bible is approximately 5” X 7”. This is the King James Version. There are 992 pages in all. The pages are gold glided and add a nice touch to this compact Bible. The pages aren’t super thin like so many Bibles these days. I don’t feel like it is going to rip easily when I’m turning the pages.

Of course with a compact Bible the font is smaller than an average Bible. I need my reading glasses to read it. Overall, I don’t think it’s a bad font size for someone younger! 

The Bible starts out with some basic info on the origins of the KJV Bible. The next page has the Table of Contents with the book numbers.

There is no introduction for the books in the Bible. Which, I didn’t expect in a compact Bible. My favorite think in the Bible is having the words of my Savior Jesus in red. 

In the back of the Bible there is a One Year Reading Plan broken down by month and days and in the morning and evening reading plan. Another suggested reading plan is “30 Days With Jesus” which goes over scriptures in the Gospels.

The last few pages are dedicated to seven full colored maps: World of the Patriarchs, Exodus and Conquest of Canaan, Land of the Twelve Tribes, Kingdom of David and Solomon, Jesus’ Ministry, Paul’s Missionary Journeys, and Jerusalem at the Time of Jesus.

I like that there is a double book mark so I can mark more than one place quickly. The ribbons are a burgundy color.
This a nice compact Bible to carry around. It will be well used in the years to come. 

Product Details:
  • ISBN 9780718097769
  • Release Date Mar 28, 2017
  • Pages 992
  • Price$17.99
  • Bible Translation King James Version
  • Color Red/Burgundy
  • Features Maps/Charts, Red Letter, Ribbon Marker
  • Language English
 
I received a free copy of this product from BookLook Bloggers in exchange for my honest review. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. All opinions I have expressed are my own or those of my family. I am disclosing this information accordance with the FTC Regulation.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP