Thursday, December 10, 2009

Good News

Our friends son who has been fighting ballistic leukemia for the last few months is in remission from the cancer. God is so amazing. Last week, the mom told us that his blood work has no cancer in it. I don't quite understand it all but she said, "that he can go back to school in February and he can now be around other children. He will have to take some type of medication for the next two and half years. No more chemotherapy. God is so faithful when we seek him. I know a lot of people have been lifting him and his family up in prayer. Praise God. I am so glad that we serve a loving God who takes care of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP