Monday, October 29, 2012

Bow and Arrow Craft

In one of our Indian units a few weeks back we mad Popsicle bow and arrows crafts. Another Pinterest craft.

Supplies Needed:

Patience
Popsicle Craft Sticks
Dental Floss
Pocket Knife
Q-tips
White Paper
Tape
Crayons or markers
Water and a bowl

You can find more details on how to do this craft at this blog. The pictures are better also.


 Our Quiver
I have to say that this was a hard craft for me. Maybe we needed to soak the crafts sticks longer or maybe it was just me.

The kids enjoyed it and I have replaced the dental floss a few times and supplied new Q-tips. I am surprised how well they have held up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP