Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fun With the Camera

I have never messed with my camera before but at trip to the zoo I played with the zoom lenses and settings. It was fun as I don't really know much about taking pictures and setting on a camera. My camera is a Nikon Coolpix L810. Which isn't the best camera but its the most camera I have ever owned.
Most of my playing around were zooming into objects and effects. Which I have done unsuccessfully in the past.Thanks to the help of a friend I am learning how to make it work.

 Okay so maybe I bit goofy but I have always wanted to take a picture of a shadow.

              I have always been a fan of bridges. I love the architect of bridges.



This baby zebra was far away and I was able to get a close up with the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP