Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year's

Happy New Year! It's hard to believe that 2014 is over! This last year seemed to go by in a blur. 

I was looking back at my blog over the last year and found that I was a bit disappointed with my blog content. I had bigger plans and wanted to share much more. Life happens and I have to say that 2014 has been a very busy and difficult year.

My Week in Review I wasn't so faithful with it. When I did write it I felt it was dry and lifeless. I felt so rushed every time I sat down to do it. 

I am not a goal orientated person. I do not like to make resolutions. This year isn't any different but, I know that I plan on adding more life to my blog and taking the time to stop and put some meaningful content into the blog.

I pray you all have a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP