30 July 2026

From Sea to Shining Sea: 50 Daily Devotions from Traveling to Every State in America Book Review and Giveaway



From Sea to Shining Sea has been a very fitting devotional as we have celebrated 250 years as a country.

I have truly been blessed to have seen many of our beautiful states. The devotional takes you through all fifty states in the United States. The devotion is laid out in alphabetical order as it takes you from Alabama to Wyoming. I love that it’s not a devotional that is date based. I always feel guilty when I see a date and see I’m off a week! Maybe, its just me I find it more relaxing if I want to read  more than one and not see a date blaring at me.


Each devotional starts out with a personal real-life experience of the lifetime travels of Gene and Marsha Frame. They have visited all 50 states during their 60 years of marriage. It’s a reflection of their impression of monuments, state parks, small towns, and other sights and places that are in the state. The reflection gives you a little bit of history that weaves into a life application to apply to our journey with God. Nothing theological just reflection on a part of God’s love letter to us.


Reflect- question  to ponder like, “How willing am I allow God to lead me?” or “How have I sensed God’s presence when going through hardships?” The reflections touch several different areas for application.

Read-  A scripture passage to apply to the section. The scripture is already written in the book.

Pray- Some ideas to submit to your prayer. One particular one was from West Virginia and the state was titled, “Crossing Over” the prayer was “To live the way God has called me to live so that nothing separates me from Him.” This particular day was very near and dear to my heart as I spent with a family member talking about being in His presence soon.

There are a few extra  boxes in some states to dig deeper “Free Bonus Devotional” or “Photo Collage Video”.



The last few months I have had more down time than I have had in a very long time. I was able to read and reflect more. As I sat with my father-in-law in his last months we talked about our Savior and shared many things both personal and in scripture. Some of the thoughts came from what I read in From Sea to Shining Sea as I was pondering the words. When his voice went quite the last few days I finished reading all the read devotional. I sat completely exhausted and lacking sleep but still found strength and encouragement.

 If your interested in purchasing you can order it herehttps://bit.ly/SeatoShiningSeaAmazon

 You can enter to win a copy of From Sea to Shining Sea: 50 Daily Devotions from Traveling to Every State in America.



https://www.blessedfreebies.com/from-sea-to-shining-sea-book-giveaway-683606.html




#FromSeaToShiningSea, #ChristianDevotional, #DailyDevotional, #DevotionalBook, #ChristianBooks, #ChristianWomen, #QuietTimeWithGod, #BookGiveaway @frontgatem

Disclosure:  I received this complimentary product through FrontGate Blogger Network in exchange for my honest thoughts.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog.

Twitter Pinterest Instagram Feed Burner Youtube Email
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Search This Blog

Grab my button!

YWAM

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Follow

Homeschool Planet

HSP Free Offer Email for REVIEWERS

Popular Posts

SPD