Wednesday, September 4, 2013

L'Shanah Tovah

Happy New Year! Wishing you the sweetness of the New Year not only at Rosh Hashanah but ever day through this year. 

It has been a busy week preparing for the High Holidays. I finally made challah bread- much to my children's delight.

 I always make the turban roll. This one has the raisins, apples, and cinnamon inside it. Yummy! I can't wait to eat it.
 This is my first time making the round braided challah. It needs some work. I think it's easier making the my usual 6 braided challah for the Shabbat. Bug only likes the regular challah bread. 

Have a wonderful Rosh Hashanah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP