Friday, November 1, 2013

Civil War Canteen Craft

During our Civil War studies we did a canteen craft. I found the idea on Pinterest and it took me to this website. I changed a few things on the craft.

Supplies:
  • 3 paper plates
  • Markers, paint, or crayons
  • Stapler
  • Water bottle lid 
  • Yarn
  • Hole punch
  • Newspaper
 I stapled the water bottle on one of the plates.
 I stapled three plates together and left the top open.
 We stuffed newspaper into the canteen. That's why I used three plates instead of two. You can find the rest of the instructions from the website I found the craft.
 I suspect Little Man will have many adventures with this project.
Blessings and have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea.... I hadn't seen this idea before, but it is a good one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea! Definitely have to keep this in mind for when we are studying the civil war.
    Thanks for stopping by and sharing with Throwback Thursday Blog-Style. I can't wait to see what you share this week.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP