Saturday, April 15, 2017

Blogging Through The Alphabet-Letter M

A Net In Time Schooling


This has been a busy week and I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to get anything up.

This week we celebrated Passover and are in the week of Unleavened Bread.

Letter M is for Mashiach מָשִׁ֫יחַ which is translates Messiah.

The Mashiach has indeed risen and coming again.

This is one of my family’s favorite songs. My daughter listens to it every night when she goes to bed. It seems to calm her mind down. 


Other bloggers have joined in Blogging through the Alphabet.  Annette and Amanda are hosting this on their blogs. Stop by and see what they are blogging about with the letter M. 

#abcblogging


You can see my other post of this series below:













1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful song and yes, the Messiah is risen and coming again!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for visiting my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

visitors

Stats

Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Detection

Total Pageviews

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP